Time travel to 1867
Are you a lover of history and technology ?
Would you like to discover the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg? A small country with a great history…
Discover the Virtual Reality experience, the brand new product integrated into our traditional Pétrusse Express attraction! During the ride, for just 15 minutes, take an unforgettable trip back in time and discover how a part of the city looked like and lived back in the 19th century.
Virtual Reality (VR) with the Petrusse Express – A journey into the past
The collaboration with the City of Luxembourg and Urban Timetravel, this innovation, supported by VR technology based on geolocation, allows you to see the past of exactly where you are, using virtual reality glasses.
On board the Pétrusse Express train, you will travel from the famous Casemates du Bock, Plateau du Rahm and Grund via “Muerbelsmillen”, a former mustard factory in the Pfaffenthal. From this point, you will have to put on the VR glasses to be taken on a 360-degree journey to various sights and tourist buildings. You will discover the narrow streets of the Pfaffenthal and see famous Luxembourgers as well as the inhabitants in their historical dress.
Experience this journey rich in images and sounds… and let yourself be surprised!
- Departure from Montée de Clausen
- Please note: the Pétrusse Express is unfortunately not wheelchair accessible. Please contact us to find a suitable solution.
maximum 15 people per wagon
- Present the purchased ticket (in digital or printed format)
- Travel time +/- 45 minutes + 15 minutes in VR
- Headphones included (to be connected to the audio visual headset)
- Virtual reality (VR) audio visual headset
- Audio guide in 4 languages: Luxembourgish, French, German and English
Montée de Clausen (in front of Casemates du Bock)
10 Montée de Clausen
Itinerary of The Pétrusse Express (with Virtual Reality)
Bande Annonce de ce tour
Ce qui est inclus
More suggestions by sightseeing.lu
Discover more tours and activities like this
Plus de propositions de sightseeing.lu
Découvrez d’autres tours et activités comme celui-ci